SAONовец со стажем
Member of AOPA: Yes
Контактная информация:

Полеты иностранного вс по России

#1 Сообщение diaero » 18 сен 2016, 09:49

Ту ФБ сегодня рассказал

https://www.facebook.com/Kriiworldtour/ ... 7764882809

Кто нибудь в курсе?
The first home-built aircraft to transit Russian Airspace is a KR2.
This is until someone tells me otherwise, as I'm sure they will. In which case it's the first home-built aircraft to transit Russian Airspace in this modern era or for some time...
Rand KR2, G-BYLP, (Itzy) flew from the United States of America, across the Bering Straights, through Eastern Russia and reached the Chinese border yesterday, after what might be considered as an epic journey, or so I think. There were four flights to transit to China. The first flight was from Nome Alaska to Anadyr in the Chukotka autonomous region, some eventual 640 miles and 5:30 hours. The second flight was to Magadan Siberia, 941 miles and 8 hours. The next flight to Blagoveshchensk and the Chinese border, 1,150 miles, had to be separated into two flights. I considered it wise to land after 9 hours airborne at an unauthorised airfield near Zeya, due to stomach pains, feeling sick and dizzy. After being told by countless misinformed pilots and people from all nations, that if I were to land at an unauthorised airfield in Russia, I would be arrested and my airplane confiscated, I still considered that to land and face these consequences was the best and safest option for myself and my plane.
As I perceived, the airport manager welcomed me with open arms. An Antonov AN-3 with a doctor on-board, who happened to be landing 10 minutes after my arrival, was informed of my condition and medical assistance was offered in full, but not required. The police, immigration and security forces arrived and brought two English teachers from the near by school to translate, who I think just wanted to see the plane and speak to an actual English person. After an hour of de-briefing, the police and security and all others who had gathered to witness my arrival, went out in the dark to have their photographs taken with the plane. I was offered accommodation in the pilot’s lodgings and fed by the overnight airport security staff. In the morning I was given a ride into town to secure some more 95 octane benzene to make my margins of fuel endurance more than just the 20 minutes or so on-board and all of this was at no cost... I then flew on the remaining 200 miles to Blagoveshchensk and even though at Flight Level Sputnik, it was an enjoyable flight and Itzy landed to a warm welcome by the airport staff and members of the local press.
My preconceived hopes and aspirations of my Russian transit flights and experiences while in Russia have been completely fulfilled. I now know that if anyone still believes that the Russian people are not anything but as warm and friendly and welcoming as any another nation, then they really need to stick some big electrodes on their head and fry that part of their brain, or just stop being so dumb!
The Russian authorities, handling agents, air traffic controllers, pilots and all the other people who I met, who have either given special permissions, bent rules or ignored certain technical facts to allow my flight through Russian airspace to occur, that this may be the first of many flights now by small aircraft who want to attempt to fly around the world or transit Russian Airspace, unaided and unsupported and solo, without a Russian Navigator on-board.
Through communications and interacting through travelling and seeing with our own eyes, I believe we can finally ignore the mass media's impressions of how they would like to portray any country that might just seemingly help in anyway to sell their publications and see the truth for ourselves. Through this flight, I have made many friends who I would hope to see again and would welcome to my country any day. Through these flights and hopefully many more, let it be seen that there are only few differences in people of different nations. There is no need for mistrust or suspicion. The Russians certainly had nothing to hide from my experiences of flying through certain military areas of the far east of Russia. Indeed, they are only too willing to allow anyone who wants to come and visit their towns and cities and enjoy their hospitality, the chance to do so.
Let’s see what China brings. I am still in Russia and may be here for some time as I try to obtain permission to fly on through The Peoples Republic of China.
Best regards,
Colin Hales.
Вложения
14324158_586347548216164_1334319863057954484_o.jpg
меньше слов, больше дел

ksv
Гуру
Летаю на:: R44, H125
Контактная информация:

#2 Сообщение ksv » 18 сен 2016, 12:23

Ещё один гражданин великой страны, "светоча мировой цивилизации", разочаровавшийся в американской пропаганде...
Ничего не делай, будь никем, ничего не говори, и тогда ты сможешь избежать критики.
(Томми Дюар).

ZorinVik
SAONовец со стажем
Летаю на:: Robinson R44
Контактная информация:

#3 Сообщение ZorinVik » 18 сен 2016, 13:20

Это он просто на Камчатке не садился...

vovatuner
SAONовец со стажем

#4 Сообщение vovatuner » 18 сен 2016, 14:54

Чуть пораньше там он все-таки прошелся по нашей системе ОрВД :)
Hi all,

Here is the latest update for my flight. I am still in Magadan. Its not good reading.... But it might make your day feel better???

I finally got the FAVT permission to fly 3am local time yesterday here in Magadan. I was up 3 hours later to get the bus to the airport to arrive by 8.am. I got things ready and all looked good. I went to file my flight plan when the airport office opened at 9am.

Khabarovsk Control then refused to accept my flight plan 3 times. Many phone calls were made by pilots and then by the authorities here on my behalf and eventually it went to the top and Khabarovsk Control were literally ordered to accept my flight plan by the MATMC. By the time Khabarovsk accepted my flight plan, it was 12 midday and too late to fly that day and land before the sun had set. I asked for the approved flight plan to be delayed 24 hours until today.

But I'm a bit miffed, because I knew today that the visibility would be too low and the icing conditions too high due to Snow Storms here at Magadan and on route.

I am looking at the weather now and will choose a day to fly when there is no icing conditions. I am sad because yesterday conditions were very good and I should now be at Blagoveshchensk, not stuck here now in snow and ice. Yes the first snow of winter fell today and the hills around town are white over. As low as minus 40 degrees centigrade here in January at times.

Below is the flight plan route that I was told I must use for acceptance by Khabarovsk Control.

SEP 13 KR121 UHMM2300 UHBB0930
SEP 20 KR121 UHBB0100 SIMLI ZYHB0613
CLR CFMD. PERMISSION NBR 'FAVT 714/0308-16'
SI: RECOMMENDED ROUTE:BANOT G369 ASKIB A803 FA G73 NALEB G494 NINON B811 WZ
BRGDS,
MATMC ON BEHALF OF FATA

It was very similar to the flight plan I submitted, but it was not until there was intervention from the MATMC that Khabarovsk Control accepted my flight plan. Somebody there must have been having a very bad day to be so unhelpful.

I need five things to come together: Flight permission, airport slot authorisation, flight plan acceptance, good weather for a flight over 1,000 miles, (like waiting for good weather across the whole of the UK, from Scotland and off into Europe) and not being too tired or annoyed and pressured into flying when I shouldn't.

I didn't have all five yesterday, so I'm not that fussed. In fact I felt pretty ill, so maybe I need to thank the Khabarovsk controller. Things always seem to happen for a reason. When I have all five again I should be on my way. But the weather and day length are now becoming an increasing factor.

I'm quite tired of all this. The flights are difficult enough due to the long endurance, without the added awkwardness of authorities. Its always the same around the world. I'm surrounded by well wishers and people willing to help, but there is always some big boss or high positioned person being difficult, seemingly for the sake of being difficult, and they seem to have perfected the art. It is a shame I need the assistance of many good friends I make, but they know how and when to speak louder to the person down the phone causing the trouble, who I will never meet, than I do. So... The game goes on...

My visa is about to expire and permit for the aircraft to be in Russia, but two things, one: no one will notice and two: its not exactly my problem. If the authorities can not sort it out between themselves to allow me to do what I should be easily allowed to, then they can hardly point at me. If they do I will take out my aircraft inspectors mirror and ask them to look in it.

Its a great shame. I love it here really. Great sites, great history, if a little dark here in Magadan, great people, great friendship and sense of humour. Just not able to shake off the old authoritarian system quite yet. But Iyzy, my aircraft, is helping to do that a little I hope...

Cheers Colin.
EASA ATPL(A)

borya
Новичок
Контактная информация:

#5 Сообщение borya » 18 сен 2016, 23:18

Мне когда-то предлагали помочь ему с перелётом. Молодец, что он всё-таки это как-то сделал.

smixer
Гуру
Летаю на:: Stinson & Dornier

#6 Сообщение smixer » 20 сен 2016, 15:31

Уже у нас парень. Ждём китайской визы.
Вложения
DSCF4051.JPG
DSCF4046.JPG

smixer
Гуру

#7 Сообщение smixer » 20 сен 2016, 15:37

Мне больше всего понравился его нательный крестик. Наш чувак :lol:
Вложения
DSCF4039.JPG

RomanKHV
SAONовец со стажем
Летаю на:: Л-410 Ан 24\26
Контактная информация:

#8 Сообщение RomanKHV » 21 сен 2016, 06:02

Кст если б кто то помог с визой, хотя бы советом то было клево.
А то консул Хабаровский уехал, зам консула не знает какой тип визы оформлять. И соответственно опять ждать мин неделю
Эти жигули чем думает, я не знаю..

МагМар
Новичок
Member of AOPA: No

#9 Сообщение МагМар » 24 сен 2016, 11:40

Коля прекрасный парень,мы чем могли помогали ему в Магадане.Фото сделано за пол.часа до вылета из Магадана на Благовещенск.
Вложения
799610_e2aa927def3c9a9c9b41d8157ca7f500.jpg

smixer
Гуру

#10 Сообщение smixer » 21 окт 2016, 15:35

Победить Китай не получилось :( Впрочем у нас никто особо в это и не верил. Следующим вариантом стал план влететь в индокитай через Японию/Корею. Поскольку слишком большого желания долго лететь над морем нет, выбран маршрут Хбр - Ю.Сахалинск - Вакканай. Сегодня заправлялись. Завезли 180л.
Вложения
DSCF4123.JPG

smixer
Гуру

#11 Сообщение smixer » 21 окт 2016, 15:37

Чтобы такое количество топлива влезло в этот микро-пепелац, на правом сиденье стоит приличный допбак.
Вложения
DSCF4126.JPG

smixer
Гуру

#12 Сообщение smixer » 21 окт 2016, 15:38

Кроме того пара резиновых 20-л канистр уложено в "ноги второго пилота".
Вложения
DSCF4134.JPG

smixer
Гуру

#13 Сообщение smixer » 21 окт 2016, 15:39

А это самые маленькие колодки, которые нашлись в международном аэропорту "Хабаровск" :D
Вложения
DSCF4139.JPG

ZorinVik
SAONовец со стажем
Летаю на:: Robinson R44
Контактная информация:

#14 Сообщение ZorinVik » 21 окт 2016, 15:44

В УХСС помощ, 100лл, ему нужны?

smixer
Гуру

#15 Сообщение smixer » 22 окт 2016, 01:21

У него двигатель Джабиру, достаточно АИ-95, но заправки наверное не потребуется. Того топлива, что мы залили хватает на 10 часов полёта :) . А вот помощь переводчика была бы не лишней. Пока планируем вылет на 25.10 (вторник).

Ответить

Вернуться в «Новости АОН»